- Min.Order Quantity:
Product name: Aluminium Sulphate or Aluminum Sulfate
Shape: Flakes or Granular or Powder.
CAS No.: 10043-01-3
Molecular Formula: Al2(SO4)3
Appearance: It is white or grey flake,particle or massive crystallization
1. Ammonium Sulphate is mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer, it provides an equal balance of nitrogen and sulphur, meets short term sulphur deficits of crops, pastures and other plants.
2. Fast release, quick acting;
3. More efficiency than urea, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride, ammonium nitrate;
4. Can be readily blended with other fertilisers. It has the desirable agronomic features of being a source of both nitrogen and sulphur.
5. Ammonium sulphate can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster,can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. Suitable for the rice seedling, paddy fields, wheat and grain, corns or maize, the growth of tea, vegetables, fruit trees, hay grass, lawns, turf and other plants.
What is the problem with polyethylene?
Is high density polyethylene recyclable?
Is polyethylene a safe plastic?