- Model Number:
- Min.Order Quantity:
see more +
Ammonium Sulphate is a kind of nitrogen fertilizer which can provide N for NPK and mostly used for agriculture. Besides providing the element of nitrogen, it can also provide the element of sulphur for crops, pastures and other plants. Because of its fast release and quick acting, ammonium sulfate is much better than other nitrogen furtillizers such as urea, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride and ammonium nitrate.
Mainly used for making compound fertilizer, potassium sulfate, ammonium chloride, ammonium persulfate, etc, can also be used for rare earths mining.
Property: White or off-white granule, easily soluble in water. Aqueous solution appears acid. Insoluble in alcohol, acetone and ammonia, Easily deliquescent in the air.
|Heavy Metal ≤%||0.005|
|Water insoluble ≤%||0.01|
1.In agriculture, used for nitrogen fertilizer. It is a kind of action fertilizer,which can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster, can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. It can be suitable specially for soil with lack of sulfer, but for acid soil, ammonium sulfate needs to be applied with lime.
2. Raw material of making compound fertilizer.
3. In chemical industry, it is used for raw material in making oxydol, ammonia-alum and ammonium chloride;
4. In Welding Industry, used for welding agent;
5. In textile industry, ued for fire retardant of textile fabrics;
6. In electroplating industry, used for electrobath additive;
7. Ammonium sulfate can be used for making refractory material;
8. catalyst in food coloring reddish brown.