Product name: Aluminium Sulphate or Aluminum Sulfate
Shape: Flakes or Granular or Powder.
CAS No.: 10043-01-3
Molecular Formula: Al2(SO4)3
Appearance: It is white or grey flake,particle or massive crystallization
1. Ammonium Sulphate is mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer, it provides an equal balance of nitrogen and sulphur, meets short term sulphur deficits of crops, pastures and other plants.
2. Fast release, quick acting;
3. More efficiency than urea, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride, ammonium nitrate;
4. Can be readily blended with other fertilisers. It has the desirable agronomic features of being a source of both nitrogen and sulphur.
5. Ammonium sulphate can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster,can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. Suitable for the rice seedling, paddy fields, wheat and grain, corns or maize, the growth of tea, vegetables, fruit trees, hay grass, lawns, turf and other plants.
Ammonium sulfate ([NH4]2SO4) - Cold Spring Harbor Protocols
Ammonium sulfate ([NH4]2SO4). To prepare a 1 M solution, dissolve 1.3 g of solid (NH4)2SO4 in a final volume of 10 mL of H2O. Filter-sterilize the solution and
Ammonium sulfate - Wikipedia
Jump to Preparation - Preparation. Ammonium sulfate is made by treating ammonia, often as a by-product from coke ovens, with sulfuric acid: 2 NH3 + H2SO4 → (NH4)2SO
Ammonium sulfate | (NH4)2SO4 - PubChem
1.7 tons in the Beckmann rearrangement stage. Crystallizers are used in the evaporation of ammonium sulfate solutions that result from caprolactam production
Synthesis of AMMONIUM SULFATE
Aug 24, 2015 - Synthesis description for preparation of AMMONIUM SULFATE. Sulfuric acid gradually with proper stirring is added to ammonium hydroxide
Ammonium Sulfate | Mosaic Crop Nutrition
Ammonium sulfate [(NH4)2 SO4] was one of the first and most widely used nitrogen (N) fertilizers for crop production. It's now less common but especially
Preparation of ammonium sulfate
synthetically by reacting anhydrous ammonia and sulfuric acid; as a by-product of coke ovens, by reacting ammonia from coke oven gas with sulfuric acid. Ammonium sulfate can be made in the laboratory by neutralising dilute sulfuric acid with ammonia solution
Ammonium Sulfate - EPA
Production rates at these plants range from 1.8 to 360 Mg (2 to 400 tons) per year. ... About 90 percent of ammonium sulfate is produced by 3 different processes: