- Model Number:
- Min.Order Quantity:
Ammonium Sulphate is a kind of nitrogen fertilizer which can provide N for NPK and mostly used for agriculture. Besides providing the element of nitrogen, it can also provide the element of sulphur for crops, pastures and other plants. Because of its fast release and quick acting, ammonium sulfate is much better than other nitrogen furtillizers such as urea, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride and ammonium nitrate.
Mainly used for making compound fertilizer, potassium sulfate, ammonium chloride, ammonium persulfate, etc, can also be used for rare earths mining.
Property: White or off-white granule, easily soluble in water. Aqueous solution appears acid. Insoluble in alcohol, acetone and ammonia, Easily deliquescent in the air.
|Heavy Metal ≤%||0.005|
|Water insoluble ≤%||0.01|
1. The wight of each bag is according to packing requirement.
2. The bale sewing thread must be orderly and rigorous.
3. They must be mended if having opening to ensure no leakage.
4. We promise our procduct can be safe and nondestructive through ocean shipping.
5. 25kg/50kg/500kg/1000kg/1250kgbag woven PP bag with inner PE bag.27MT/20' container.
6. It is available upon customer's requirement.
Storage and Shipping:
1. Our products are kept in dry and ventilating place.
2. Avoids moisture, water, rain and fire when stored.
3. Avoids being shipped with acid, alkali class, edible orange mix of chemicals.
What is the problem with polyethylene?
Is high density polyethylene recyclable?
Is polyethylene a safe plastic?
Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) , for PVC Impact Modifier, Plastic, Rubber Industry
Controlled Release Type Ammonium Sulphate Fertilizer with Low Price
Agricultural Fertilizer Low Price CAS No. 7783 - 20 - 2 Granular Ammonium Sulphate